Armenian – Catholic Church was built according to the plans of the famous Czech architect, scientist and philanthropist Josef Hlavka (who also designed Architectural Ensemble of Residence of Bukovyna and Dalmatia Metropolitans). The construction of the Church was completed in October 1875 and was consecrated on October 9. It was called the Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul. The architecture of this church has elements of Romanesque and Gothic styles. The temple was used for church music evenings, since it was completed, owing to the excellent acoustic of the building, there was also an organ.