Townspeople use Turkish well for centuries. At Austria period on its top were placed half-moon so it had exotic “Turkish” look. It determined well`s name, because for the first time well was called Master`s Well or Prince`s Well. In 1793 well was totally repaired and guarded by a special man who had to ensure that water is using only for drinking. For long time the Turkish well was place where orthodox Christians celebrated Jesus’s Christening. The water from the well was also taken for Jewish Mikvah – ritual bath in Judaism.