Five-storage former Hotel "Bristol" building stands out against the background of the other not so high buildings on Philarmonic Square. Bristol was built in 1905-1906 on the south side of square with money of Josef Landau and Max Maysner in Wiener Secession style. Hotel became the architecture dominant of the square and the whole quarter. People say that the most expensive local prostitutes used to have visitors in its rooms. First-rate restaurant was located in the hotel`s basement. Magnificent caption "Hotel Bristol" and the red tile of the roof remained till nowadays.